Kasolo is costing Zambian people their jobs

I think the theme comes through from the points I keep making are that our CEO Mr. Pius Kasolo is NOT GOOD FOR ZCCM BUSINESS.

Like my contacts saying if you are running a company where the revenues keeps deteriorating and you end up losing more than Kwacha 4,000 million (as you see in online statements) it seems it is not a strong head and hand leading our company.

Maybe it is a little bit ok to be bad at business when you are only looking after the fortune of your family in another country like South Africa as my good contact tell me Mr. Kasolo did. Then if you are not good at business and crash it to the ground maybe a few people lose their jobs.

But, if you are not able to run a company well that is for the people of Zambia and gives important jobs to many of our peoples then I feel that is a different matter.

The result of the finances of our company going down and down means people will lose their jobs, like I said yesterday for example at NLC.

To me it seems Mr. Kasolo is out of his depth to try to run our company and he is not good enough to take responsibilitys that being CEO means.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what ceo kasolo really thinks part 3.......

what ceo Kasolo thinks part 4.......

what ceo kasolo really thinks part 2.......